DjangoBooks.com

Does Michael's Facial Hair Effect the Sound?

Comments

• PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Bob Holo wrote:
    ... the bearded guy is Michael's cousin Jimmy "Machalo" Horowitz. He was raised till the age of 12 by Tchavolo Schmitt and then spent the next 20 years touring Europe, Asia & the Middle East working venues from dance halls to concert halls. He is said to have once singlehandedly defended a mountainside nunnery from a horde of nomadic marauders using only a pocket knife and a pack of Turkish cigarettes. It is rumored that his rhythm hand is so dangerously powerful that he was compelled to register it with the governments of France, Israel & Germany as a lethal weapon.

Bob-what about the density of the shorts material and the refractive index of of the angle of the shorts when combined with the the overall pressure being applied, in pounds/square inch, to the zipper? :shock: :?: :roll:
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    bjewell wrote:
    Pssst! Wanna see my Wegan?

How big is it?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • wayne nakamurawayne nakamura ✭✭✭✭
    Stringswinger:

With gams like MH's who needs girls?

Crooked pinky:

...definitely a ballsier sound with the shorts....

You owe my wife a Bailey's Irish creme. Her drink ended up on my computer screen.

She's much quicker than I am. I had to read it twice before I got it.
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Sorry about that, but you read the forum entries at your own risk. If you and your wife are in Samois this year I'll definitely buy you a drink - maybe that's a new discussion ? "Cocktails for Gypsy Jazzers" anyone.....
    always learning
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Apparently you start with a Duvel Beer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUfRA2il01U
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • redbluesredblues ✭✭
    @crookedpinky

The man in me would have to go for a white russian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ezgBCX ... re=related
  • bjewellbjewell New
    He said cocktails...
    Beer's not a cocktail? It is where I come from.
    Benny

-- Orson Welles
  • wayne nakamurawayne nakamura ✭✭✭✭
    Ben:

I always thought that beer mixed with orange juice was a Halifax Screwdriver?

Question: Is beer from Ontario considered to be "Imported" beer in Nova Scotia?

cheers
    Ben:

I always thought that beer mixed with orange juice was a Halifax Screwdriver?

People actually drink that? Yuk. Of course, I'm not originally from here, so maybe they do.
    Question: Is beer from Ontario considered to be "Imported" beer in Nova Scotia?
    Definitely. Keith's, Oland, and Labatt are domestic, everything else is an import. We don't talk about Moosehead around here.
    Benny

-- Orson Welles