DjangoBooks.com

Ameranouche @ Drom in New York City - Feb 19

Ryan FlahertyRyan Flaherty New EnglandNew
edited February 2010 in North America Posts: 99
Ameranouche will be performing live in concert at New York's DROM on February 19th, 2010, 9 p.m.

Located in the East Village area of Manhattan, DROM is a multi-cultural venue with a restaurant and lounge providing a warm, inviting, sophisticated and informal atmosphere. Such artists as Al Di Meola and Gogol Bordello have performed at Drom. The menu boasts delicious plates from several countries including Spain, Italy, Turkey and India. There is an eclectic wine list with wines from all over the world.

Drom is located at: 85 Avenue A (between 5th and 6th) New York NY 10009.
Phone: 212.777.1157
http://www.dromnyc.com

Comments

• Ryan FlahertyRyan Flaherty New EnglandNew
    It's this Friday, February 19th!

If anyone on Djangobooks reads this and actually attends the show, even one, please come up and let me know you found out about the show from Djangobooks... it will totally make my day.... and I will try my best not to kiss you.

And even if you don't live in NYC, if you have any peeps there, please encourage them to attend. Our little trio can use any support available this Friday night.

Goodwill and Pompe to all,

Ryan Flaherty
    Ameranouche
  • Ryan FlahertyRyan Flaherty New EnglandNew
    Tonights the night!