DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg Trio in Montreal!

2»

Comments

• SpaloSpalo England✭✭✭✭ Manouche Guitars "Modele Jazz Moreno" No.116, 1980's Saga Blueridge "Macaferri 500", Maton 1960's Semi, Fender Telecaster, Aria FA65 Archtop
    At least you get to see them. In the UK we never get them over here and we're only 45 mins by air or 2 hours by ferry from the Netherlands. Stochelo came over recenly for one night, but we've haven't seen the trio. I guess the money's better at your place. :)

SP
  • pinkgarypinkgary ✭✭✭
    I saw them in 2005 in the uk... Very good they were too.
  • SpaloSpalo England✭✭✭✭ Manouche Guitars "Modele Jazz Moreno" No.116, 1980's Saga Blueridge "Macaferri 500", Maton 1960's Semi, Fender Telecaster, Aria FA65 Archtop
    And I missed them?

******! (Rude word).

After I'd typed out my previous message I suddenly had a flash of inspiration: If it's only 45 minutes by air and two hours by sea to the Netherlands from the UK, what's stopping me going over there and seeing one of their regular home gigs?

Sometimes the 'Bleedin' Obvious' just stares you in the face...

SP
  • Mark_PMark_P New
    Spalo wrote:
    At least you get to see them. In the UK we never get them over here and we're only 45 mins by air or 2 hours by ferry from the Netherlands. Stochelo came over recenly for one night, but we've haven't seen the trio. I guess the money's better at your place. :)

SP

But you can hop over to the Netherlands on a train if you want to see them! How have you not taken advantage of that?! I'm mentally preparing to drive seven plus hours into the country that beat US in hockey. Painful on two different levels. :D
    But you can hop over to the Netherlands on a train if you want to see them! How have you not taken advantage of that?! I'm mentally preparing to drive seven plus hours into the country that beat US in hockey. Painful on two different levels.

Mark, I think our posts passed each other :)

I can't disagree with anything you've said except about the hockey, and I'm not qualified to comment on that 8)

SP