DjangoBooks.com

Les Doigts De L'Homme - 1910

2»

Comments

• thickpickthickpick ✭✭✭
    Anyone have any idea how to get this in the US? It's not on Amazon (either in CD or MP3 format), not on iTunes, and Michael won't be stocking it at Djangobooks. It's available for download on Amazon.fr, but not if you live outside of France. Any thoughts?
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    thickpick wrote:
    Anyone have any idea how to get this in the US? It's not on Amazon (either in CD or MP3 format), not on iTunes, and Michael won't be stocking it at Djangobooks. It's available for download on Amazon.fr, but not if you live outside of France. Any thoughts?

Anything new on this for us in the USA? I've been checking on iTunes and Amazon, nothing yet. Any other download source?

CB
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    Anything new on this for us in the USA? I've been checking on iTunes and Amazon, nothing yet. Any other download source?

I just got back from a trip to Paris, where it was freely available... :-) It's an awesome album, their best yet! No idea when it will come to the U.S.

There's also an interview with some of the band members in the latest edition of "Guitarist Acoustic" [sp?], a French magazine. I picked that up during my trip but am not sure whether it's available online or by snail mail in the States.

Adrian
  • MitchMitch Paris, Jazz manouche's capital city!✭✭✭✭ Di Mauro, Lebreton, Castelluccia, Patenotte, Gallato
    Hi guys

Yeah it's a great album.

Actually they could have made two of it, there's a lot of music and some excellent solos and arrangements.

Refreshing!

Mitch
  • kimmokimmo Helsinki, Finland✭✭✭✭
    dennism12a wrote:
    I can't find one.Anyone has any idea where to get this in Germany? After listening to all these reviews, simply just can't wait to have this.
    Thanks

This really is one great CD!

I bought mine from Djangostation:
    http://www.djangostation.com/boutik/393 ... homme.html

I got it in less than a week from ordering (Finland), for Germany you'd probably get it in a few days.
  • neillneill portland ,englandNew
    dennism12a - have you tried Amazon? I just downloaded mine from amazon.co.uk - that was a few months ago now - I still listen to it most days though!
  • MitchMitch Paris, Jazz manouche's capital city!✭✭✭✭ Di Mauro, Lebreton, Castelluccia, Patenotte, Gallato
    Djangostation is a great way to get french cd's

often cheaper than the main french store, la Fnac :
    http://musique.fnac.com/a2824005/Doigts ... =-1&Ra=-28
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    Here is a short clip of their Improvisation 2. Not the best but the sound is passable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulGDf8FzLwQ
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    I'm in the US and bought it through MP3SALE.RU. It sounds great. This was the only place I could find it, and I bought a $20 voucher to use on the site and 1910 was about $6.