DjangoBooks.com

Source for 7-string tailpiece?

2»

Comments

• I would suggest getting in touch with Michael Dunn as he has his tailpieces made for him. Much better and stronger than the Selmer ones IMNO
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Ken BloomKen Bloom Pilot Mountain, North CarolinaNew
    I've known Michael since we met at festival in Vancouver in the late 70's. He has nice tailpieces but for my next guitar I think I'll go with a modified Selmer tailpiece. I can do most of the hard stuff and get a friend to do the brazing for me. There is an elegance to the original style tailpieces that really is hard to beat. They just look right. Just my 2p.

Ken Bloom
    Ken Bloom
  • redbluesredblues ✭✭
    I know this doesn't really help, but somebody out there is manufacturing 7 string selmer style tail pieces. There was one on ebay selling out of France about 3 months ago. Wasn't a home made job either, the reason I know this is I was going to buy it before I realised it was for a 7 string guitar. The ebay seller was a music shop in France. Thats all I can give you, apologies