DjangoBooks.com

FS Gitane DG 320 John Jorgenson + pickup/extras

everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 154
Hi All

I'm selling my gitane 14fret d-hole. this is a great guitar...less than a year old from djangobooks. i got the full fret level, setup, custom bridge, etc and this guitar plays really great. the action is nice...not too high nor too low for a gypsy guitar. there is minimal wear on the guitar and it's been well taken care of. the very last baby fret on the extension popped off, but it's an easy fix. There is a k&k pure macaferri pickup installed as well. all total brand new, this would be around $1300. i'm selling it for $900. I love this guitar, but i have a stephan wrembel gitane that i use mostly and i'm parting with this to eventually get another upgrade :)

the guitar is nice and loud and full sounding. i used it mostly for rhythm. here's a clip (excuse the poor recording quality): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oF6VRu4 ... re=related

Comments

• kguitarkguitar New
    did you sell this guitar yet,, i would like to buy it,, how much to ship to MD Ken B