DjangoBooks.com

Travelling practice guitar fits in yr suitcase...

2»

Comments

• BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    everett wrote:
    i've also wondered if anyone actually travels with a dupont nomade? i'd love to hear some thoughts about that..
    @es of flight attendants we all have nightmares about... I use a soft gigbag so it could be folded with the guitar inside in two pieces and stored in the overhead compartments.
    Im' selling my Nomade but if I had kept it I would have had a special bag made for traveling, similar to that Lehmann case.
    Not cheap but a nice sounding guitar and the best option I know of for frequent travelers who want a real Selmer type instrument.
  • everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭
    I use a soft gigbag so it could be folded with the guitar inside in two pieces and stored in the overhead compartments.

how does the nomade disassemble? does the tailpiece stay on, and the neck just come off with the strings still in the head?
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    everett wrote:
    how does the nomade disassemble? does the tailpiece stay on, and the neck just come off with the strings still in the head?
    Yes, that's right. If you use loop-ends you can just "unplug" them from the tailpiece and reattach them later on. A capo on the first fret helps to keep the strings from tangling up.