DjangoBooks.com

new films?

13»

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Ando wrote:
    Jack,

LOL Please tell me that Mr. Art-House Cinema Guy doesn't want a straight biopic with all the major "life episodes" arranged from beginning to end!

God, no! I already see enough overlong and boring stuff at work!
    Ando wrote:
    All right then, what's the opening scene, maestro?

When this whole thing came up last, I think my idea was that bit from Dregni where the QHCF, after a recording session, sets up shop in a courtyard. As they start playing, the windows above begin to open, tenants lean out to listen, and the quintet is deluged with centimes (I loaned my copy to a bandmate, so I might be off on the details here). Then the credits, and back to Liberchies. From there, I leave it to the pros...I was a drawing major, fer cryin' out loud.

All best,
    The Maestro.
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    djangology wrote:
    Jack, your onto something here. I know that Claire Danes went at least once to see Stephane Wrembel perform at Barbes. (Notice that the link you provide above also has a link to Claire. coincidence?)

Just noticed it also mentions Walter Matthau...too bad, he would have made a great Nin-Nin...

Best,
    Jack.