DjangoBooks.com

How to safely sell on the forums?

edited March 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 33
Hi,

I am considering selling my Gitane Dg 350 with case here on the forums. I was just wondering what is the safest way to go about making a transaction like this? I Imagine there will be shipping and paypal involved...? Please let me know, because if so i will be listing the guitar soon. Thank you everyone!

Comments

• redbluesredblues ✭✭
    Odd question, how do i safely buy i could understand. How about this, set up paypal and don't ship until payment arrives.....make sense?? :shock:
    I mean I guess your right I dont have as much to worry about haha :lol: So basically as long as the buyer has to fears about the method right?
  • ElliotElliot Madison, WisconsinNew
    There's a site or two where they will hold the money in escrow (for a small fee) for a certain time period until the buyer gives the okay. People use it all the time in private transactions for things like vintage Strats where verifying serial numbers for all the parts are crucial to collector value...