DjangoBooks.com

FS) AT831b mic (no longer for sale)

Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
edited June 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 795
I have an Audio Technica AT831b clip on mic, with an AT8 418 Unimount for sale. The mic is very popular and well known so I won't go on about it. The Unimount is clip-on which holds the mic inside a wind cover on a small flexible boom. Allows the mic to be mounted in a large variety of positions inside and outside the guitar.

The mic and Unimount sell new for $220 and $40. Will sell for $200, free shipping in US. Includes the original AT case, power box, original cable, sound hole mount and other standard accessories. All in good condition.

7/30/11, This item no longer for sale. It did not sell right away and shortly after posting the ad, I lost the battery cover which sort of degrades the like new condition I was bragging about. More importantly, I find I still use it often enough to justify keeping it. I prefer a Shure 57 on a stand, but the AT works well enough on really tight band stands or in combination with a mag pickup for loud venues. For those who asked about it, sorry to renege, but the AT seems to still have a place in my gig bag.

Craig

** I moved this from the Guitar Gear forum. Wasn't thinking, the Classified forum is more appropriate..

Comments