DjangoBooks.com

Topsy from Paris + online classes

in Recording Posts: 220

Here is our version of Topsy from the 1st album "Swinging in Paris" (out of stock, but still available numerically --> https://romainvuilleminquartet.bandcamp.com/album/swinging-in-paris)

Don't hesitate to share and/or subscribe if you like what you see.

I now consider teaching online since i cannot teach physically until late summer, don't hesitate to hit me up for more indo.

Best

Romain

BucowimrudolfochristBones

Comments

• pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat

Bravo Romain and others!!! I love this tune - and really like the energy and nice groove you all developed.

Was your guitar recorded via just the microphone - or did you have an internal pick-up as well? Like the sound!

Please share other videos with us!

I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020 Posts: 518

Watch this one in HD.......very nicely shot film. Sounds killer as usual. What a band.

This was going to be my year for traveling to Paris. Wanted to catch you live. Who knows when now.

I like the interlude and key change....nice touch.

Thanks pmg ! the sound only comes from the dpa 4099 with is cool ! but there was also a good sound ingeneer, the sound is not so cool when you plug it in the aer, you need a guy behind who knows how to do a good eq etc i imagine

Thanks Richter4208, a shame you cannot come this year, but later will taste even better ! we've been doing this arrangement since 2015 when we've recorded the album "swinging in Paris"