DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg Academy

JojoJojo London UK

Hi,

Can anybody tell me whether new material by Stochelo is being added to the Rosenberg Academy? I noticed that no new 'teasers' have been added to their YouTube channel in over two years and wondered if the 'New lessons every month' on the website was still holding true.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭

I don’t know the answer to this but my guess is no new material. That being said if you’ve never joined before there is no need to worry about that. There is a lifetime worth of practice in what’s already there.

BillDaCostaWilliams
  • ChristopheCaringtonChristopheCarington San Francisco, CA USANew Dupont MD50, Stringphonic Favino, Altamira Chorus

There's a lot of great material, but Christaan Van Hemert was the one creating most of the material for the website (apart from the actual playing of an instrument). He's busy now with his own Patreon and Youtube videos, so my guess would be no.

• JojoJojo London UK

Thanks.

Yes there is an abundance of material; I’ve found the site very complete and helpful in the past.