DjangoBooks.com

New GJ album from Vancouver, BC. "Souvenirs de la Seine"

jaredjared New
edited December 2020 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 32

Hi All

I have just released a new album yesterday with music that will be of interest to the fine folk of this forum.

As with so many other musicians, the Covid restrictions that started in March squashed all my plans for gigs, tours, and recordings for the foreseeable future. I've never been one to "assemble" recordings; I've always worked live off the floor or recorded gigs but the new situation prompted me to try a different way of doing things by recording everything in my home. In addition, I took the opportunity to get my dormant clarinet and accordion chops together and to "fly in" tracks from dear friends in Great Falls and Toronto.

Here is a link https://thirdrailmusic.bandcamp.com/album/souvenirs-de-la-seine

All proceeds from sales will be donated directly to the Nunya Music Academy in Dzodze Ghana, a place, people, and a project all very dear to my heart.

rudolfochristAndrewUlleScoredogBucoChristopheCaringtonBillDaCostaWilliams

Comments

• AndrewLawrenceAndrewLawrence Northampton, MA✭✭

Just listened to Samois sur Seine and really enjoyed it, Jared. Nice composition, rhythm guitar, solos and production values. Here´s wishing you all success!

Andrew

jared
  • jaredjared New

Thank you very much, Andrew.

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭

Nice stuff, best of luck with it and thanks for the charity offer!

• jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

Well done! What guitar were you playing, as it sounds super?

• jaredjared New

Thanks, fellows.

Jonpowl, I made the guitar myself (one of my former careers). Glad you like the sound.