DjangoBooks.com

For Sale: Altamira M01F (Sold) & Eastman DM1 (Sold)

db5db5 New
edited February 2021 in Classifieds Posts: 24

Hi all - 

I've wanted a Favino type instrument for a long while & I recently got a Dell Arte Hommage which I really dig. So, I'm looking to release a couple nice players out in the wild to balance things out. Hoping these can make someone else happy! I had a blast with them. I'm not looking to make a dime off of shipping here, so we can get the actual shipping fee to where you are first and then calculate the actual total price that way. 

Hoping to keep these sales to the lower 48 for ease of all things at this time. 

Happy to answer questions, provide more pics etc. Just drop me PM's and I'll get back as soon as I can. (I work often overnights, so I apologize if my turnaround seems wonky, but I promise to reply ASAP).

Altamira from M01F / F Hole (2017) ****Sold****

Well loved and played a lot. Some "beauty marks" on the top as this thin finish picks up patina easily. (Cosmetic wear can be touched up on these. Some of the pickwear was touched up by the shop the last time I had this set up). There is a very small cleat under one small section of the treble side F hole. 

Set up with a generic rosewood bridge from ebay. Original Altamira Bridge and Moustaches included. Bonus: This guitar has an upgraded DuPont Nickel Favino Style Tailpiece and Closed Schaller Nickel Tuners w/Ebony Buttons. Top stuff. Professionally Installed. 

I've gotten a lot of use out of this M01F. Great dry sound. Lots of Character. Set up well. Fine looking & Fun. Hardshell case in good structural shape. A little separation happening with some of the padding on the handle, but all functional. $690 Plus Actual Shipping to wherever you are in the lower 48. 

Eastman DM1 - Oval Hole (2018) -- ***Deal in the works for the DM1 as well. Thanks all!***

This DM1 is from December 2018 according to the certificate it comes with, but I just bought it new last summer. (It was lingering in a shop in the midwest). 

If you've seen the videos of Doug Martin demoing them, this particular one has those same characteristics, in my opinion. It's a good way into that classic, early Hot Club guitar sound. Nice growly chord tones at the low end & loud cutting lead lines at the top. Clean craftsmanship and easy playability. Note: There is a small depression in the top (near the high E) from a bump that came courtesy of one of my daughter's toys, unfortunately. I wasn't there when it happened and it took me a week to notice. Alas, it is minor, - but it is there. Affects nothing, but you'll see it if you look for it. See arrow in pic below.

Also, I didn't quite like the way the High E string was cut in the factory bridge, the string slot seemed a little too deep -- so I had Eastman send me another bridge. I never got around to fitting the new bridge, but will include it with this sale. So, you get a fresh 2nd bridge here too. Comes with the original Eastman Gigbag, which is rather nice. Also, I think I can even ship this one in the original Eastman box as well, which is rather ergonomically shaped. $690 Plus Actual Shipping to wherever you are in the lower 48. 

Thanks so much for looking!

db

BucoChristopheCarington

Comments

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

Dang, somebody is going to score on the Eastman!

would’ve been me, I literally just dropped that much on an electric guitar on eBay today then saw this!

bahhh lol

Bucodb5
  • db5db5 New

@vanmalmsteen sorry for the timing!!

A sale is in the works for the Altamira M01F, but that Eastman DM1 is still available.

Thanks all -

db

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

Well for the record that M01F is just as big a score! But I already have that one . Hehe

db5
  • StuFuchsStuFuchs New

Is the M01F still available? I'm interested...Thanks!

• db5db5 New

@StuFuchs - Sorry, the M01F is now sold.

db