• czeckoczecko ✭✭✭
    Hi Michael,
    2 questions.
    How "extensive" is the lesson?
    And "Zone 1" is the USA standard yes?
    My birthday is coming soon. :lol:
    Thanks.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    The lesson is about 30 min...not too extensive. But worth checking out. Zone 1 is US.

This DVD has much more info:

• drollingdrolling New
    Michael, couple more questions;

Is the Nashville DVD the same material as found on the CD release from some years back?

AND

Does "La guitare Manouche" come w/a booklet of tabbed examples?

Thanks,
    david
  • czeckoczecko ✭✭✭
    My gal pal got me the Romane La Guitare Jazz Manouche for my birthday.
    It is really good...I think a real perfect visual of how to use the right-hand technique. Also alot of stuff on triads, subs, diminished scales, and chords. It really has cleared up alot of "i'm not sure"s I had about what I was doing. I think I read somewhere that Romane was classically trained or something, but teaching to him comes naturally. Maybe it's the same for all these guys but I would recommend this one to anyone who is unclear on some of the basics like I was :D
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    A new instructional DVD from Romane will be available soon: I'm not sure about the title, something like "The Oral Tradition"... Incidentally, some of his latest Cd songs will be explained in details: it should be quite interesting!