Thanks for the nod, Billy. Seatea64--my band Dinah's Daydream will be at the Lobster Trap on Tuesday & Friday from 630 to 830 and at the Battery Park Book Exchange on Saturday from 630 to 830. Come if you can!
seatea64United StatesNew2017 Dupont VR, 1993 Michael Dunn Stardust
Posts: 6
Thanks MikeK. I won’t be there til Wednesday, but I’ll try to make it either Friday or Saturday.
Great! You're welcome to sit in on a couple of tunes on Saturday if you wish. We use amps at low volume & play outside on the patio if the weather is clement.
Comments
@MikeK
Thanks for the nod, Billy. Seatea64--my band Dinah's Daydream will be at the Lobster Trap on Tuesday & Friday from 630 to 830 and at the Battery Park Book Exchange on Saturday from 630 to 830. Come if you can!
Thanks MikeK. I won’t be there til Wednesday, but I’ll try to make it either Friday or Saturday.
Great! You're welcome to sit in on a couple of tunes on Saturday if you wish. We use amps at low volume & play outside on the patio if the weather is clement.
Nice playing last night, Chris! It was great to meet you and play with you. I love it when friendships develop from this forum.
Thanks Mike! And thanks for the hospitality.Band sounds great, and what a fun venue! Hope we can do it again sometime.
@MikeK good use of the word clement!
Thanks littlemark. I was raised by 2 English majors, so I was doomed from the start!