DjangoBooks.com

Newbie looking to trade non JG gear for JG gear

seancseanc New
edited March 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 8
Hi All , I a, a newbie in search of a new guitar in the JG vein. I have quite a collection of gear that I am looking to trade.. If anything looks promising and you have something that you may feel is of interest to me please let me know.

Looking to trade:
Soundcraft spirit 328, exc condition w/ box/ papers

Zeta modern educator elect/ midi violin, like new with gig bag and midi cable

Fixer upper Ramirez R2 great sound and playable, but needs some repair, incl washburn hsc.

Very early Modulus Graphite Strat replacement neck, good- very good condition

Hiren roy sitar, no case good condition, no case so Local/ Boston pick up deliver only.

EXC+ condition mutron ii phasor (this one is from the 70-80s)

Like new in box Mutron Vol/Wah (this is from the 70-80s)

sci Prophet 2000... I have no idea if this is working or not. It lights up but I do not have any of the disks.

I can supply pics and info. If anything on here is of interest let me know. Let's make a deal!!!
Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• seancseanc New
    for any interested, I have started to post these items both on craigslist as well as ebay. If you search you will see pics. And i would be happy to send any additional pics or info upon email request.
    Thanks!

email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->