DjangoBooks.com

Robin Nolan Books... slooooowwww

Has anyone ordered the Robin Nolan books: play-alongs or the phrases??? I ordered several a month ago and have not heard back from them. I sent them a few email asking for status, confirmation, and ship dates, with no reply. Does anyone know where else I might get these books from?
Major7

Comments

• dwannabedwannabe Coupeville, WashingtonNew
    Try them again. I ordered a bunch and got them within 5 days. And i'm on the west coast. A week after i received my order a RNT cd arrived unsolicited or ordered. Very good people.
  • lmntrylmntry Portland , Oregon✭✭✭✭
    Hi:
    well....if you were going to Djangofest LA you could pick them up in person....but if not **** carries them on his **** site.
    If you were looking in the US .

http://www.****/productStore.p ... rod=4&sp=1
  • drollingdrolling New
    Hey Major7,

Mine arrived by postal mail in under a month and I live in Canada where international shipments are often held up for ages by our overzealous customs officials. The co-author and bass player Paul Meader is off the road and personally handling all orders from his home in Amsterdam. If you ordered them from the RNT website, he'll surely be able to straighten this out. Check to see if your CC has been charged and e-mail him again.

Good luck,
    DR
  • Charlie AyersCharlie Ayers Salt Lake CityProdigy
    My most recent order took 3 to 3 1/2 weeks. I emailed them through there site and was told it could typically be 3-4 wks by their current shipping method. I've ordered several times over the years and they've always been perfectly reliable.

Charlie
  • Josh HeggJosh Hegg Tacoma, WAModerator
    Mine took about 5 weeks so don't feel like your getting ripped off. I got exactly what I ordered it just took some time. When I ordered them the only place I could get them was from the RNT site. If I were to do it again I would try and get them from some place in the States.

Cheers