DjangoBooks.com

Manouche Model Jazz, Used FS

Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
edited May 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 795
Manouche Model Jazz (Moreno) #80 for sale. Purchased from Djangobooks new last fall. In excellent condition. Light fingernail scuffs on top below strings and one small ding (<1/8") on edge of headstock Anyone reading this forum knows how nice these guitars play and sound. Loud and crunchy. Well made too. $1,500 including UPS ground shipping in the 48 states, otherwise, we can talk. Includes Manouche hard shell Hiscox case. Pictures on request. email me via the forum and I'll send you more contact info.

http://www.manouche-guitars.com/

Craig

Comments

• Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    No nibbles here, so I've dropped my line over in the eBay. Bidding starts at $1,200.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0119239562

Craig
  • manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
    Hi there, if you don't sell this on eBay I may be willing to take it off your hands... let me know how it goes.

Robert
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I have a Manouche Jazz, number 064, that I bought used last December, and I can tell anyone who's not sure that these are great guitars. They have incredible volume, a more vintage Selmer tone than my Jorgenson had, and a first-rate bridge and hardware. Short of buying a good hand-made guitar, you can't beat them. The other advantage is that even though I bought it used, Robert at Manouche guitars has treated me like I bought a new one when I called him. I don't think you can beat their customer service.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Robert,

Thanks for the offer, but it looks like I just got a bid at $1,200 (way ta go "beatledavis"!).

Less than 20 hours to go. At anything less the $2,000 (more actually, but you can get a new one for $1,975), this is one great guitar. At the current bid of $1,225, it is a steal.

Craig