DjangoBooks.com

AJL Guitars

What is everyone's opinion of the AJL guitars? I know Andreas Oberg only plays these. I got to try out his "Deep Purple" guitar and it was pretty amazing. But that was a guitar especially made for him so it had better rock. What about the rest?

Comments

• chappiechappie ✭✭✭✭
    I also played Dennis Chang's custom made AJL which was really nice. And the case is the coolest thing going.
    Charlie
    charlie
  • pdaiglepdaigle Montreal, QCNew
    I also get to play on Dennis' AJL on a regular basis (I am one of his students) and it's one of the best GJ guitars I have played. I played two AJLs and they were both great. Craftsmanship is top notch and they sound great: warm, woody tone with great projection.

And chappie is right: they come in the coolest case available for GJ guiatrs.
  • Charlie AyersCharlie Ayers Salt Lake CityProdigy
    I "demo-ed" one. It was beautiful in it's playability, tone, materials, and workmanship. Great case and tuners, indeed.

Charlie
  • The LosThe Los San DiegoNew
    Oh boy... sounds like I have some serious saving up to do. Or maybe I'll just stalk Dennis and Andreas. Whichever is most convenient at the time... Thanks for the feedback!