DjangoBooks.com

STOCHELO ROSENBERG BOOK

atkins88atkins88 New
edited October 2007 in Welcome Posts: 4
Has anyone else experienced problems with purchasing a book from the Rosenberg site. I paid for one in May. E mails are bounced, and a letter was ignored. Looks like I have been had for 75 Euros. Am I alone. In any event, a warning to others who may be tempted.
jOHN

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    you should try emailing leo eimers about it, his contacts are on his webapge

he's a friendly guy so i'm sure he can help you: http://www.eimers-guitars.nl/

i think his phone number might be there to if you cna't reach him by email
  • atkins88atkins88 New
    Thanks for this. I will keep you and others posted.
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    John,

You experience is not unusual. The shipping on this book takes FOREVER! 60 - 90 days seems to be the normal. Mine took 70 days. Dennis is right about contacting Leo. If you are like me, however, as soon as you contact him, the book will arrive. Seems to happen every time.

Craig
  • OliveOlive FranceNew
    Hello, i had this book too (incredible qulaity) , it's take a lot of time to receive it (3 month for me ).

You can send an email to the webmaster of the "trio rosenberg" website, or to Leo eimers.

So you will have it one day, no soucy , it's correct.
  • DavidDavid New
    Yes, it took a LONG time for the book to be sent out to me. I was told they send them out in batches, not one at a time. The email address I used to contact them was <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

David (Australia)
  • atkins88atkins88 New
    Thanks for all your comments. I finally was e mailed by Leo this week who apologised for delay due to his vacation. Book is promised to be sent our this week. Running into the fourth month now since I ordered, so that is a long vaction.
    watch this space.....
  • djadamdjadam Boulder, CONew
    Michael, any chance you'll get these in stock again? I'll probably want a copy eventually, but would feel a lot better ordering it from you!
  • JD GriffithJD Griffith OH✭✭✭
    Hey atkins88 did you ever get the stochelo rosenberg book?
    I just took a chance and ordered it myself.

Thanks,
    JD Griffith
    ottodog