DjangoBooks.com

Picks galore for sale or trade!!!

NewcastleBudNewcastleBud Erstwhile✭✭✭✭
edited August 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 124
Greetings fellow plectrists, I am parting with a collection of new/barely used picks. Said picks are: 3 Wegen 250, 1 RedBear Gypsy Jazz (also a 2.50 thickness) style B with the speed bevel, and 2 RedBear heavy ( approx. thickness of 1.30) Make me an offer!
I think, therefore I am......I think.

Comments

• JohnBJohnB New
    whats the differenc between the redbear and the wegen. used to use a wegen but kept losing tem and they;re expensive to replace but feel it might be time to get another good pick!
  • NewcastleBudNewcastleBud Erstwhile✭✭✭✭
    Well,....First let me say I've found a home for all the picks. But since you asked, (and of course, this is all subjective) I love the Wegen sound best but I find the thickness a bit too much. The RedBear picks sound exactly like real tortoise shell ( as far as I can tell, but again, just my opinion) and they don't seem to wear out too quickly. However I find the thickness of these to be too thin at 1.30. So that's why I let them go. I must say though, the RedBears cost as much or more than the Wegens so you might want to look after them a little better. You can purchase seconds directly from the factory: www.redbeartrading.com. The advantage is they're half price, $15 instead of $30 and they only have slight errors in the printing of the logo. Check it out!
    I think, therefore I am......I think.