DjangoBooks.com

FS: Dell Arte Hommage, Oval Hole, Bear Claw, with Case

skiski Boston, USANew
edited November 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 86
Hi All,

I'm selling a US made Dell Arte Hommage oval hole guitar with a bear claw top. The guitar is in excellent condition and was purchased new during the winter from djangobooks.com. This is a Favino style Gypsy Jazz guitar and it sounds, looks, and feels great! I had the guitar professionally setup and a replacement bridge installed to raise the action. The original bridge will be included along with the original silver colored case.

I'm selling because I prefer the smaller body and shorter scale of my Manouche Orchestre guitar. Rather than have the guitar sit around neglected I thought it would make sense to sell.

If someone is looking for a quality, US made Favino style oval hole guitar, this is your chance to pick one up for a bargain. Asking $2,000, CONUS only. Email for pics.

Thanks,
ski

Comments

• skiski Boston, USANew
    A couple of pictures of the Dell Arte Hommage and case...please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!
    ski
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    Hi All,

I'm willing to drop the price to $1900 on this beautiful Dell Arte. I'm also open to a possible trade. I'm interested in a Selmer-style oval hole guitar rather than a Favino-style oval hole guitar like the Dell Arte Hommage. While the Dell Arte is a great guitar, I feel more comfortable playing a guitar with a smaller body; hence my decision to sell or trade.

Cheers,
    ski
  • RickRick Portland, Or.New
    I might be interested in a trade for your Hommage.
    I have a Dell Arte 503 in perfect condition and great sound. Its the selmer style you're looking for. What do you think?
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    Hi Rick - PM sent....

ski
  • RickRick Portland, Or.New
    Stefan,

Sent a message

Rick