DjangoBooks.com

The Gitane Modele Dorado Schmitt

Hi friends,
time ago I came across some photos of this guitar, but it seems that it is not yet available: is there anybody who has some information regarding this guitar?
Thank you,
Tommaso
Grazie Django!

Comments

• jmaszlejmaszle New
    Besides the Jorgenson model (because he actually cared) does anyone else besides me think that these guitars are all the same but with a different signature on the headstock?
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    I do know that Stephane Wrembel went through at least a couple of prototypes of his DG-340 signature model, sending back recommendations for modifications, until he was satisfied.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    jmaszle wrote:
    Besides the Jorgenson model (because he actually cared) does anyone else besides me think that these guitars are all the same but with a different signature on the headstock?

The DG-320,DG-330, and DG-340 are very different then others. They have more angle on the neck and a better top arch.

The DG-300 and DG-310 are basically the same except that the DG-310 has a very thin neck.

'm