DjangoBooks.com

Manouche Modele Orchestre for sale

skiski Boston, USANew
edited March 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 86
Hi All,

I'll offer my apologies up front for not having a picture at this time. My digital camera broke so I'll try to borrow a friend's camera to get some pictures posted. Thought I'd get the ball rolling and start this thread in the meantime.

For sale is a used Manouche Modele Orchestre D-hole guitar. It's an older model with the truss rod, 12-frets to the body. The guitar shows signs of wear but plays well and is structurally sound. This guitar has opened up nicely and it is LOUD - very warm, full sound for rhythm with plenty of attack and bite for lead.

One 'blemish' worth noting is at the base of the guitar where a strap button would be located on a regualr acoustic guitar. There is a perfectly round hole because the guitar used to be equipped with a pickup for the previous owner. I was told that the pickup was removed because the guitar was loud enough without the pickup. The hole does not affect the tone or playability of the guitar.

The guitar will be sold with an aftermarket hardshell case that is fitted specifically for Selmac guitars. It is one of the brown cases that is sold by djangobooks.

I believe these guitars are sold new for roughly $1600 to $1800, give or take. I'm asking $1000, including shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking and email me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
ski

Comments

• Garth MooreGarth Moore ✭✭
    Hi,

Still available? Can you contact me to discuss?
    -garth
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    Yes, the guitar is still available. I also sent you a PM. Pictures will be posted shortly.
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    OK, finally a few photos thanks to a little help from a fellow forum member (I'm still without a digital camera). More pictures available upon request. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    ski
  • robertsaundersrobertsaunders Brookline, MA✭✭✭✭ 2007 Gitane DB-255
    Hey ski,

Looks good. I'd post some of the other pics, let us see her from all sides. :)

RS
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    Thanks for your interest - the guitar is no longer available.

ski