DjangoBooks.com

Anyone know how to get hold of Ben from Washington DC?

Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
edited June 2008 in Welcome Posts: 1,252
I met a guy named Ben from Washington DC at Django in June and lost his card. Does anyone know how to get hold of him? Does he post here?

-Bob
You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.

Comments

• djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    I think you might be talking about Ben Wood? yes, he posts here.
  • stevensonologystevensonology PennsylvaniaNew
    Yes, I think you might be referring Bobby Johnson's rhythm guitarist, from a year or two ago. If that's the same Ben, you can ask Robert how to get in touch. Try to see if this email still works: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Good luck,
    David
    Other than that, I have nothing to add or detract.
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Different Ben - this one is from Washington DC. Dark hair - in his early 20's and played a "Gypsy Mystery" guitar that he bought at Samois a few years back.

But yes, I hung out w/ "7-string Rhythm Ben" at Django in June too. He posts here under the moniker BBWood I think. Come to think of it, there were a lot of "Bens" at DJiJ... Ben Wood and I calculated it out that slightly more than 5% of the attendees were named Ben, but who knows how accurate a person's math can be at 4am after some beers.

Still looking for 'da other Ben.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.