DjangoBooks.com

Samois is so soon

RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
edited June 2005 in Welcome Posts: 184
Who's going to Samois?

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    i ll be there. ijust arrived in belgium right now from holland...
  • RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    Look forward to meeting you and having a play, check out Tcha whilst your in Belgium.

All the best,

Robin
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    well i m only staying in belgium for a few days... and fapy isnt freakin answering my calls!!! i think tcha lives in brugge i m in gent... i have a friend in toronto who s good friends with him

i just got here ... i spent the last week with the rosenberg family and the 3 weeks before that with ritary and herve s family

it was a blast...

plus they told me about.......................

THIS www.johnnyrosenberg.nl
  • V-dubV-dub San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭
    dennis wrote:
    plus they told me about.......................

THIS www.johnnyrosenberg.nl

Boy band meets gypsy jazz!? I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself.
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    Hi all,
    Dennis- we are looking foreward to seeing yous again- thanks for the vid- I hope you get in touch with fapy . . .
    What a odd thing- I didn't listen- the pics are entertainment enough! You never know it could be a great thing . . . . or not.
    Robin- We are going (Eve and I)- and looking foreward to seeing and playing with you . . . hopefully we'll get there easy . . . .
    Cheers
    B.
    Ps. I think that laurent from NC is going as well?
  • CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
    Hey any of you gusy that are going and planning on video tapping please send me a Private message I have a proposition for you!!!!
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.