DjangoBooks.com

SOLD: Cigano GJ-15 D-hole guitar w/ hardshell case

sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
edited April 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 415
Hi all,

I have a really nice Cigano GJ-15 guitar for sale. Mint condition, plays and sounds great, and boy is it LOUD.

Comes with a really nice hardshell Golden Gate case -- brown leather-like covering, leather handle, green crushed velvet lining.

$350 for guitar and case. Price reduced to $295 w/ case + $20 shipping to US.

Local pickup in Philadelphia, PA only -- would rather not deal with shipping.

thanks!

John
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    John, are you getting anothe GJ guitar? Your Cigano is such a nice sounding one, I am surprised you are parting with it. You aren't abandoning GJ are you? That would be a shame.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
    Hi Michael,

No, au contraire, I'm getting more into GJ guitar!

I have too many instruments, and I'm trying to narrow my focus. A handmade GJ guitar is part of the plan...

I love the Cigano and I'm very tempted to keep it, but I just can't justify having so many instrument cases lying around the house!

John
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I know what you mean...I'm up to twelve now, plus amps. I have to cull the herd before we move to Chicago, but it's so hard to part with them. The only ones I am certain I want to part with are the Kohno, the Danelectro, and the Quine guitar (D-500). After that it gets harder. I'd like to play your Cigano before you sell it. Maybe at Barry's next workshop.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
    Since no one local has spoken up, I will offer to ship the guitar. And I'll drop the price to $330 for the guitar and case plus flat $30 for shipping to Con US. So that's $360 for this great-sounding, like-new guitar, with a really nice mint hardshell case, shipped to your door.

GJ15_front.jpg
    GJ15_back.jpg
    GGDC-GYPSY2_front.jpg
    GGDC-GYPSY2_case-open.jpg

I must be crazy!
    Price reduced to $295 w/ case + $20 shipping to US.
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    thats a kick ass deal. too bad i dont need one.
  • IWBIWB New
    Up for a trade perhaps?

I have a decent violin that i am trying to get rid of in order to buy a GJ guitar. I havent been able to sell it yet, but, to be fair, i havent really tried.

It is a Karl Hofner H11. Made in Bubenreuth, Germany in 2001. I paid about around 700 for it i believe, but have since upgraded. It s a very nice sounding violin.

As you said that you have too many instruments as is, i doubt that you will be up for a trade but i thought i would give it a try and if you arent i will continue trying to sell it and hope that your guitar is still up here when i do.

Thanks
    Ian
    Sorry, the guitar is sold. I should have updated my post.

thanks,

John