DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested in becoming a Patron of the Arts by making it possible for me to own this guitar, please let me know.
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    The Oldenburg Favino... I had considered to buy it some months ago but then decided to pass. I'm glad you got it Michael!
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    frater wrote:
    I had considered to buy it some months ago but then decided to pass.

Well, you must own some spectacular guitars because this one is nearly impossible to put down! Just amazing tone on this one....love it!

'm
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    Well, you must own some spectacular guitars because this one is nearly impossible to put down! Just amazing tone on this one....love it!

'm

You're right: when you're wailing on a Gitane 250M is very difficult to find something that can compare! :)
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    frater wrote:

You're right: when you're wailing on a Gitane 250M is very difficult to find something that can compare! :)

A 250M that sounds better then a Jacques Favino....you are a very lucky man!

'm
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    wow, i like that one too. ;-)
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    ....you are a very lucky man!

'm

Sure I am... in a burst of honesty I must also add that I usually play my 250M after the assumption of a mixture of peyote and LSD. This seems to affect the highs of the guitar... and the color too.