DjangoBooks.com

For Sale or Trade: Geronimo Mateos in excellent condition!

skiski Boston, USANew
edited June 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 86
I'd like to trade my Geronimo Mateos for a Dell Arte Hommage, preferably the 14 fret D-hole model. I'll also consider other trade offers as well as sell outright. I'll sell for $2000 plus shipping in CONUS. The guitar is in excellent condition and was professionally setup by Josh H. The guitar is loud and plays and sounds great. A couple of pics are attached and I can send more if interested.

Thanks,
ski

Comments

• skiski Boston, USANew
    Hello All - I need to raise some cash quickly so I'm reducing the sale price to $1800, including hardshell case and shipping in CONUS. This is a really great price for a really great guitar. Shoot me a note if interested. Thanks!
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    This guitar is now listed on eBay. The item number is 330330720868. If you are interested and want a potentially better price than what is listed above, then please check it out.

Cheers,
    ski
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    Just 28 hours left in the eBay auction. Here's your chance to pick up a great oval hole guitar at a bargain price!
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    Hi All,

This guitar is still available for sale or trade if anyone is interested. I will consider all reasonable offers...

Thanks,
    ski
  • robertsaundersrobertsaunders Brookline, MA✭✭✭✭ 2007 Gitane DB-255
    Ski, get in touch with me (PM if you want), I'd like to try it out. I couldn't find a website for the maker and I'd like to know more about the model and hear what others think about it. There used to be a thread here comparing guitar makes, but I don't know where it is. Anybody know?

Thanks,
    ~Rob
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Rob,

The Website is http://www.geronimomateos.com/

It's in Spanish, but if you send them an e-mail Geronimo's wife Emilie, who runs the office, will respond in English.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles