DjangoBooks.com

Manouche Latcho Drom by Dell Arte Model OR101

stan2044stan2044 Vancouver BCNew
edited November 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 37
This is the best of the Asian made guitars. Michael sold it to me a few months ago and told me it was one of the best sounding Latcho Droms. I played it once and have been unable to play it because I have lost all feeling in my left hand. I am really sorry to part with it . it is as it came from Michael brand new, Indian Rosewood back and sides and an easy action. The frets have been dressed. It comes in the original case, and I will include a new set of Nuage strings and a Wegen Gypsy pick.I am asking $1250 US and I will ship it free. I can accept payment through Paypal
[/img]

Comments

• cristian florescristian flores Ottawa, CanadaNew
    Hi,

Do you still have the latchodrom guitar on sale?

Cheers from Ottawa
  • stan2044stan2044 Vancouver BCNew
    Yes, I still have it for sale. I am in Vancouver
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    stan2044 wrote:
    Yes, I still have it for sale. I am in Vancouver

Stan, sorry, not an interested buyer - but I am stricken by what happened to your left hand. I'm so sorry, man! I know I wrestle with varying degrees of thumb and hand pain, which really hits me as I'd play many more hours daily, were it not for that.

Any better? Do you know what actually happened? Bad carpal?
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
    Cancer
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    stan2044 wrote:
    Cancer

Oh, god, Stan - I would not have thought that. I'm really sorry for what you're going through. All my best thoughts.

Paul
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • danjo53danjo53 Boulder, CONew
    Hi there,
    I was curious about your Latcho Drom. I live in Colorado. I see that the bridge is quite off from the moustaches. Is the intonation that far off?

What's your bottom line on the instrument? I might be interested. I'm selling a couple of my Shelly Parks, because of financial problems, but I need to have a good petite bouche, as I play regular gigs.

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I had both hand operated in the past, for carpal tunnel, which were 100% successful. Please send me a note at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.
    David Williams Deco Django
    www.trapdoor-media.com
    The guitar has been sold