DjangoBooks.com

SOLD: Dell’Arte Minor Swing

Tom LandmanTom Landman Brooklyn, NY✭✭✭✭ 6 strings
edited March 2010 in Classifieds Posts: 93
Thanks for your questions and interest. 8)

Comments

• icyhoticyhot Los Angeles✭✭✭
    hi, just wandering how thick is the neck? it looks kind of medium thickness in the picture, but it's hard to tell just by looking. could you compare it to another guitar?

could you describe the sound a little more? comparisions to gitanes? any wetness/reverb/overtone ringing? sorry for all the questions but I've never played this model before.
  • Tom LandmanTom Landman Brooklyn, NY✭✭✭✭ 6 strings
    Hello icyhot,

Thanks for your questions. I've added another picture which may show a bit more detail.

Medium thickness is an accurate description of the neck, which is a bit thicker than the neck on a Gitane 250/255 but not as chunky as the neck on a 300.
    icyhot wrote:
    hi, just wandering how thick is the neck? it looks kind of medium thickness in the picture, but it's hard to tell just by looking. could you compare it to another guitar?

In terms of sound, this guitar has a dry focused bright sound. I've found this guitar to be more acoustically responsive than any of the Gitanes I've played.
    icyhot wrote:
    could you describe the sound a little more? comparisions to gitanes? any wetness/reverb/overtone ringing? sorry for all the questions but I've never played this model before.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or would want to see additional photos.
  • WhidbeyWoodWhidbeyWood Whidbey Island, WashingtonNew
    Is your guitar still available?
    Rob
    Yes, it is still available.

Is your guitar still available?
    Rob
  • DominikDominik ✭✭✭
    where are you located?
    Is it possible to try it?

Thanks,
    Sure, you'd be welcome to try the guitar. I'm in Brooklyn, NY.

Dominik wrote:
    where are you located?
    Is it possible to try it?

Thanks,
  • gianinagianina Colorado✭✭✭ Shelly Park, Thorell, Eastman
    Hello, Is your guitar still available? If so, could you give me the nut width and scale please? sometimes they vary and just want to be sure. does she come with a case? Any electronics?
    Thank you,,,
    Hello,

Yes, the guitar is still available. The nut width is 1 13/16" (45mm), and the scale length is 26.4" (670 mm). A black TKL hardshell case is included. The guitar does not have a built-in pickup.
    gianina wrote:
    Hello, Is your guitar still available? If so, could you give me the nut width and scale please? sometimes they vary and just want to be sure. does she come with a case? Any electronics?
    Thank you,,,
  • gianinagianina Colorado✭✭✭ Shelly Park, Thorell, Eastman
    Hello, I would like to purchase it but wanted to talk with you about tone and playability first.
    email me your # and a time and I can call you. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> (direct email)
    Thanks,
    Bill
    edited March 2010 Posts: 93
    :)