DjangoBooks.com

All of Me: Tune of the Month, June '06

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Dave--

Send me a PM with an e-mail addy. I think I can help you out.

Michael
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
    Hi Michael!
    I sent you a pm also, concerning the transcription

Thank you very much in advance! :D

This is my first post at this great site! I'm new to GJ and i came here searching for transcriptions. But, i also found many other helpfull things. Keep up the good work guys

(sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker)
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Forgive me, I am not at home right now (Pittsburgh, en route to Cleveland...all the glamor stops). I've been on the road for four weeks now and am way behind on e-mails to just about everyone. I should be home Friday and will try to get it to you as soon after that as I can.

Michael
    Thank you very much for your great help!
    Always a pleasure! :D
  • La GitaneLa Gitane Llanelli, UK✭✭✭
    Hey Mike!

Thanks for your PM & attachments.
    Did you get my reply & attachment last month?
    If not, let me know & I'll re-send

Hope the house move went OK
    Best wishes

Dave
    Got it Dave! Thanks so much! My apologies for not replying sooner. We move into the new condo in two weeks, so you can perhaps understand that things have been chaotic around here. I hope the transcriptions have helped.
  • La GitaneLa Gitane Llanelli, UK✭✭✭
    You've got my sympathies Mike - have just had major building work done in our place, and its been like living in a war zone for the last 2 months!

Many thanks for the All of Me tabs - they were really helpful.

If you need help finding fingering positions & converting the "Sandman" transcriptions from dots to tab format, we could maybe work on this together & post to the group when life isn't quite so hectic for us both?
    It would be good practice for me to have to go back to reading conventional music notation!

Best wishes

Dave
    Excellent idea. let's give it a whirl! By the end of April, things should have slowed down to near normal. So let's keep in touch and work on it.
  • edpryceedpryce
    hello all,

new to the forum.

can anyone help me out with this?

Listened to this song about 30 times today and would love the solo transcription so i can use it for practice.

thanks

Ed