DjangoBooks.com

Unaccompanied Django now includes a CD!

MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
edited January 2013 in Unaccompanied Django Posts: 6,152
We now have an accompanying CD for the Unaccompanied Django book. The CD includes all of Django's solo pieces!

For more info see:

Comments

Is there an option to purchase the CD seperately?
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hey Michael , thanks for the quick shipment. a question about the track listings no jiving. bellview?is on top of the cd but not listed when I load it? etc., #4?, no nauges? Top of cd not lining up with track listing I guess. Stephanesque in the tracks but not on top, no #3. Missing Just relax. would love too, make sensce of this. I dont think I'm crazy? Let me know, great book, still keeping me busy...very much appreciated.
    as a wise man once said "shut up and play yer guitar"!

Frank Zappa
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hey Michael , thanks for the quick shipment. a question about the track listings no jiving. bellview?is on top of the cd but not listed when I load it? etc., #4?, no nauges? Top of cd not lining up with track listing I guess. Stephanesque in the tracks but not on top, no #3. Missing Just relax. would love too, make sensce of this. I dont think I'm crazy? Let me know, great book, still keeping me busy...very much appreciated.

Hi...Belleville and Improv #4 are not included in the book. The audio for the Stochelo transcriptions are not on the CD due to licensing issues. There is a track listing on the CD face which shows everything that is on the disc.

Enjoy!

-Michael

Hi...Belleville and Improv #4 are not included in the book. The audio for the Stochelo transcriptions are not on the CD due to licensing issues. There is a track listing on the CD face which shows everything that is on the disc.

Enjoy!

-Michael

squared it up, no problem, I guess I should have taken a moment.....squared the loaded track listing manually. Thanks for the reply. I guess i better go get some stochello. Thanks again, look forward to doing business again.
    as a wise man once said "shut up and play yer guitar"!

Frank Zappa
    Hi Michael, Is there any chance you might sell a digital download of the CD to unaccompanied Django through Django online?
    Cheers