DjangoBooks.com

Will be in Seattle June 23-26 2010, Looking for Jam Sessions

julioalfaro50julioalfaro50 Watsonville, CA.New
edited June 2010 in North America Posts: 6
Hello everyone,
I will be in Seattle Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, possibly Saturday. I'm looking for any jam sessions while I'm there. Any suggestions? Or Gypsy Jammers that would like to partake? Thank you.

Comments

• B25GibB25Gib Bremerton WA✭✭✭✭ Holo Busato, Dell'Arte Hommage, Gitane D-500, Eastman AR805
    Julio -
    Your welcome on Saturday if you stay that long and take a beautiful ferry boat ride from Seattle across Puget Sound to Bremerton and I'll pick you up for a jam session at 10:30 am. You would be an addition to: Two or Three guitars, a mandolin/violin and a flute! You will hopefully get some response from the Seattle side; but if not, my phone number is: (360) 377-2197
    ..........Jam On! Rocky
  • julioalfaro50julioalfaro50 Watsonville, CA.New
    Rocky,
    Thanks for the response. Since I am leaving from Seattle on Saturday I don't think I will have enough time to make it to Bremerton. I want to thank you for responding to my post anyhow. I find it incredibly amazing that we can play music total strangers yet most of us know the same songs. Amazing! If you ever make it to Monterey Bay by all means drop me a line. I now have your contact info. Thanks Rocky.