DjangoBooks.com

Romane & Stochelo Rosenberg's new album

MitchMitch Paris, Jazz manouche's capital city!✭✭✭✭ Di Mauro, Lebreton, Castelluccia, Patenotte, Gallato
edited October 2010 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 159
Hi everybody,

I don't post much on Djangobook's forum but I'd like to let you know about Romane & Stochelo's coming album, "Tribulations".
It will be released by november 15th in France and available early 2011 for downloading in the US and Canada on Itunes, etc...

Universal France got a few images of the recording session and made 3 shorts episodes out of it, check it out (it will mak you practice a bit of french... sorry no subtitles):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qni8ZlqU06s

verifcrancoverromanesto.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The album will feature 12 new compositions (+ 2 bonus tracks for the digital version) and prestigious guests like Didier Lockwood, Sanseverino, the excellent sax Stéphane Guillaume or Daniel Colin from "Les primitifs du Futur" as well as a string quartet on some tracks.

Michel

Comments

• Dr. BullDr. Bull New
    Thank you for the heads up! I will buy this first chance I get.
  • MaxwellGarcesMaxwellGarces Laguna Niguel, CA.✭✭✭
    oooooohhh mama!!!! can't wait! thank you for the update.
  • MitchMitch Paris, Jazz manouche's capital city!✭✭✭✭ Di Mauro, Lebreton, Castelluccia, Patenotte, Gallato
    Hey guys,

Universal France got a few images of the recording sessions and made 3 shorts episodes out of it, check it out (it will mak you practice a bit of french... sorry no subtitles):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qni8ZlqU06s

Also the release date in north america should be early 2011.