DjangoBooks.com

[sold] Busato by Dupont

matt67matt67 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in Classifieds Posts: 6
Hi everybody

Here is an awesome Busato by Dupont in brand new condition! (not a single scratch)
It's the standard model, the guitar was made in November 2008

It's a fantastic replica of the traditional Busatos which would be almost impossible to find today
You can see all the details on Maurice Dupont's site:
http://www.acoustic-guitars.com/guitare ... to_Eng.php

The guitar is very loud with a typical Gypsy Jazz sound, bright and dry
See also Michael's review here:
http://shoppingcart.djangobooks.com/eco ... ndard.html

The price is 1700 euros (about 2200 US$)
(new price is 2110 euros = 2750$)

Contact me for more information (I can give you my phonenumber if you prefer)
The guitar can be seen in Strasbourg, France
Worldwide shipping
I can send more pictures or recordings if you wish

Thanks matt

Comments

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Hi there, I might be interested in this guitar, can you post pics of the back and sides and any soundclips, thanks

Alan
    always learning
  • noahfuturenoahfuture ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Is your guitar still availble? Any chance you'll be in Paris in earlie January?
    One writes music because winter is eternal and if one didn't, the wolves and the blizzards would be at one's throat all the sooner.
    -David Mitchell
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Hi there, unfortunately - or fortunately for me - I bought the guitar from Matt in September.
    always learning
  • noahfuturenoahfuture ✭✭✭
    Nice work sir! And your opinion?
    thanks
    n
    One writes music because winter is eternal and if one didn't, the wolves and the blizzards would be at one's throat all the sooner.
    -David Mitchell
    Not as loud as some other guitars I have/had and unfortunately after posting the original message on here Matt accidentally dropped the camera on the top while taking aditional photos

Anyway, it wasn't a huge deal - the small crack was repaired before I bought the guitar.

It's beatifully made, has the full Busato bombe top and back but is quite plain in terms of bindings etc. It plays like a dream and has a dry, snappy and very distinctive sound.

I think it will improve with age and also as my playing gets better - as I hope it will - I think this guiatr will keep responding to the challenge.

In other words - I'm lovin' it

Alan
    always learning