DjangoBooks.com

WTB: Looking for a Robin Nolan book

crothcroth ✭✭
edited January 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 107
I have seen some information which indicates that Nolan had introduced an edition of Essential Gypsy Jazz Guitar Licks Volume 2 back in 2005. It's identifying number is RNMB02.

The book I am looking for contains a different set of tunes than the current Volume 2 edition. According to the ad I found, it should contain the following tunes:
It Don't Mean a Thing
Honeysuckle Rose
All of Me
I Can't Give You Anything But Love
Manoir Des Mes Reves

I am aware that there was a new Volume 2 published in 2010, but that's not the one I want. I can't explain why there was a Volume 2 published in 2005, and another Volume 2 published in 2010, but it appears to be so.

If anyone has a copy of that edition and is willing to sell it, please contact me. If you have a copy of it, and are not willing to sell it, but are willing to sell a photocopied set of it, that would be acceptable to me too. If you know of a store that has a copy of it, that would be great too. I am not trying to circumvent Mr. Nolan's rights to his fees, but that edition doesn't seem to be available through normal channels.

You may email me directly at crothman AT optonline DOT net. Hopefully you know that you must replace the "AT" with an "@ and replace the DOT" with a "." and close up the spaces. Thanks for any information leading to this book.

Comments