DjangoBooks.com

I'll jump in here to! adrian's licks #1, #2

bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
edited October 2005 in Licks and Patterns Posts: 666
hi all,
Wow what a great sub forum!
Heres another lick of Adrians from the video we made this year.

E-------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------
g-------------------------------------------------------------------------
d-------------------5--7--8-----------------------5--7--8---------------
a---------------5------------------------------5-------------4--5--------
e--3-----5h6-----------------4--3----5h6-------------------------------

It's from several chorus's of brilliance on douce ambiance! (outside, with Seb- in the bar) more to come.
Cheers,
B.

Comments

• bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    part two- later in the same chorus of the same tune

e----------------------------------------11---------------------------------------12
    b--------------------------------9------------------------------------------10-------
    g-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    d-------------------------11---------------------------------------12---------------
    a-------------------9---------------------------------------10-----------------------
    e----4-----7----------------------------------5-----8-------------------------------

So cool, 5ths from the 3rd of the chord!

I love this idea . . .
    i'd love to put these in standard- whats a good choice for a mac user? I have finale, but the guitar tab part sucks.
    Cheers,
    B
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone post a photo of Adrien? I know Sebastien, but I'm not sure if Adrien is who I think he is...while we're at it, a photo of Mathieu would help as well. Thanks, all.

Best,
    Jack.
    A bit of the old Google returns these for Mathieu-right, or not? (The second one looks a bit like Samson, oddly):
    1458458.jpg
    moton74.gif

More of the same returned a few shots of who I think is Adrien, but I can't link them here. An image search for "Adrien Samois" will turn them up...

Thanks,
    Jack.
  • nwilkinsnwilkins New
    Jack, there are lots of photos of Adrien and Mathieu at their website,

http://www.ensemblezaiti.com/fr/disco.html
    Of course! My brain goes on autopilot after midnight...thanks, Nick.

Best,
    Jack.
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    i'd love to put these in standard- whats a good choice for a mac user? I have finale, but the guitar tab part sucks.
    I really like Sibelius, I use the 2.0 version, they´re going on 4 now I think.
    Its really user friendly and gives good results.
    Here an example:
    viewtopic.php?t=850
  • RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    Mathuie is or has just been on tour with Samson and Dorado, whom he has known for years. A little while ago, whilst on stage Dorado mistook Mathuie for Samson.
    RKatz wrote:
    Mathuie is or has just been on tour with Samson and Dorado, whom he has known for years. A little while ago, whilst on stage Dorado mistook Mathuie for Samson.

Glad to know it's not just me.