DjangoBooks.com

Lollo Meier and the Hot Club of Las Vegas "Minor Swing"

MundoMundo Las Vegas, NevadaNew
edited July 2011 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 104
Video taken on 6-2-11

Here's a vid of Lollo playing Minor Swing with us. (sorry my guitar is a bit loud. My DI went out, and I wasn't really in the house mix. This is basically stage volume. The Sangreal really projects and I think I left the vocal mic on. My bad!) - Mundo

http://youtu.be/Ig6oEyFbX2E

Comments

• PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Hi Mundo - fun! Great playing...looks like Lollo was having lots of fun too ~ cheers, Phil
  • MundoMundo Las Vegas, NevadaNew
    Phil we had a blast with Lollo! Great experience for me to sit beside him and play music. So melodic!!

I'm a little off the map gypsy wise- June vactions for the band and I have to be "rock boy" for some jobs until the 2nd week of July... so if I haven't seen your comments on post DFSF, Samois and IGGF please divert me! I always look forward to your thoughts!

Hopefully I might see you at DFNW!!!? Hope all is well- Mundo
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    \m/ \m/

Rock on, Mundo... see you there.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • javierjavier New
    Phil wrote:
    Hi Mundo - fun! Great playing...looks like Lollo was having lots of fun too ~ cheers, Phil

Yeah, lollo looked like he was definitely having fun. Great job though!