DjangoBooks.com

AJL 503-XO for sale in SF BAy Area

gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
edited August 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 213
Selling my AJL 503-XO guitar. Guitar has a solid European Spruce top, laminated strait grain Brazilian Rosewood back and sides, Walnut neck with original headstock joint, all original vintage style hardware made by Miller with AJL logo. This is a 4 brace model so it has a bit more bass than most Selmer copies. Additionally I installed a K&K pickup under the top as well.

I'd prefer to sell this in the Bay Area to avoid shipping and that way the buyer can play before buying. Here's a clip of me playing it outside at Whidbey last year. The top has been redone so the top doesn't have those "worn through the finish down to bare wood" areas anymore. I'm the original owner. I bought it new for about $4000 and I'm asking $2500. It's in great shape and plays great, no issues at all. I have plenty of guitars and I'm selling a few items to invest in something else, that's all. It has served me well on many gigs with the John Jorgenson Quintet over the last couple years!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzGvi9oclaw

Email me at: doug at dougmartinguitar dot com to inquire.

Thanks!
www.dougmartinguitar.com
Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone

Comments

• andmerandmer New York✭✭✭
    Thats a great deal!
  • Tele295Tele295 San Buenaventura (Latcho Drom), CA✭✭✭ Gitane DG300, D500
    I've played Doug's AJL. Its a very good guitar. Wish I had the dough - I'd buy myself a birthday present
    Jill Martini Soiree - Gypsy Swing & Cocktail Jazz
    http://www.jillmartinisoiree.com
  • SomeDudeSomeDude Brooklyn, NYNew
    Yo Doug, I sent you a PM. Hit me up!
    Matthew
  • gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. The guitar has been sold :)
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone