DjangoBooks.com

Dell Arte Anouman

Hey guys I was wondering what you all think of the Dell Arte Anouman 14 fret guitars? Are all those built in the USA? Any experiences would be helpful.

Jesse

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Hey guys I was wondering what you all think of the Dell Arte Anouman 14 fret guitars? Are all those built in the USA? Any experiences would be helpful.

Jesse
    They are all built in the USA. I owned one once, a short scale 14 fret D hole with maple back and sides (rosewood is more common). Very pretty, beautiful wood, nicely built. Decent sound, but I found that it lacked definition in the low end, sounded kind of thumpy. Long scale might have improved it. It is difficult to make a D hole that doesn't sound muddy, but some of the European builders manage to do so, as does Rodrigo Shopis.

Photos below.

Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • NewcastleBudNewcastleBud Erstwhile✭✭✭✭
    Just my two centavos worth, but my Dell Arte Hommage 14 fret D hole (American made) has plenty of snappiness and it's not a bit muddy!
    A beautiful work of art it is!!
    I think, therefore I am......I think.
  • seobts02seobts02 New
    Oh, it looks rather alike mine. Very beautiful! :X