DjangoBooks.com

Schertler volume pedal and non-Schertler P.A. stand

pdgpdg ✭✭
edited September 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 457
The remaining items for sale are the Schertler volume pedal and a P.A. stand that fits the Unico amp:

Unico volume pedal: $50

(non-Schertler) P.A. stand that fits Unico: $30

Add shipping cost (I"m in SF Bay Area)

Thanks!
Paul

Comments

• B25GibB25Gib Bremerton WA✭✭✭✭ Holo Busato, Dell'Arte Hommage, Gitane D-500, Eastman AR805
    Today, sunday Apr. 15, I am retracting this earlier post (below) of intent to purchase items from this seller as there has been no response!

I'll buy the Unico volume pedal and the PA stand that fits.
    Send me a PM and we'll arrange for the purchase.
    Thanks,
    Rocky
  • pdgpdg ✭✭
    I'm here; sorry for not responding. I'm new to forums and PMs etc.
    The Unico and Unico gig bag and volume pedal are available (and the stand, but it's maybe unwieldy to ship).
    The Basik p/u with Stat Pre preamp are available, except that one person has sent me a PM with an inquiry and possibility of buying them.
    Paul
  • B25GibB25Gib Bremerton WA✭✭✭✭ Holo Busato, Dell'Arte Hommage, Gitane D-500, Eastman AR805
    edited April 2012 Posts: 184
    Paul -
    I'm sure you can understand a purchaser getting second thoughts about a transaction when communication is slow from the seller. I'm doing some research on the Unico pedal potentiometer resistence, pedal height, etc. and using it with other amps. In the meantime, if you sell everything - fine, since that's why you posted this equipment for sale.
    Rocky
  • pdgpdg ✭✭
    That's fine. Thanks.
  • pdgpdg ✭✭
    As of May 9, 2012, the Unico, the Unico gig bag case, and the Unico volume pedal, and the non-Schertler p.a. stand are still for sale. The Basik pickup and stat pre preamp have been sold.
    Paul
  • ajame13ajame13 New
    hi, is the unito still for sale? I'm in the Detroit michigan. thanks
  • pdgpdg ✭✭
    Yes, everything is still for sale except for the Basik Pickup and the Stat-Pre preamp.
    (I sent a PM in response to the most recent inquiry.)
    Thanks!
  • ajame13ajame13 New
    I'd like to discuss buying the Unico Amp but didn't get the "PM", sorry I'm old school and don't trust my knowledge around communication on boards like this, never did it before. My email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> -- can we talk there? Thanks! (unless it violates some rule or something....)