DjangoBooks.com

Aurélien ROBERT + guests new album / free download !!!

AurelienAurelien PARIS✭✭
edited July 2012 in Welcome Posts: 58
Hi everyone, i'm sorry but not good enough in english to explain more about this album in which I play gipsy jazz and invited two amazing guitar players who play a totally different style for duets and some tunes together.

The two guys are Fabian DAURAT and Jean-François MIGNOT, you have to remember their names ;-)

http://aurelienrobert.wix.com/guitare#!home/BlankPage_0

This is my "wix" site, you can download my album for FREE, I hope you will like it and share it too to your friends in the real life or with the social networks, it could be helpfull for us ;-)

Thank you, here are some videos of the album:

a teaser:

with Fabian DAURAT:

with Jean-François MIGNOT:

together:

sorry Swing 48 's video is not ready yet

we recorded two other tunes with each guest

and my stuff in trio:

Thank you ;-)
http://www.aurelienrobert.wix.com/guitare my 2nd album is free to download !!

Comments

• AurelienAurelien PARIS✭✭
    Hi ! No reply? Ok, maybe you don't like it, I can understand ;-)
    Or maybe you think it's a joke? No !
  • HarryRHarryR ✭✭
    Aurelien, Sorry my bad. I downloaded your C D last Friday and really enjoyed it. The playing is great and quite musical. Thanks so much. Harry
  • arjrarjr ✭✭✭
    It sounds good, I bought your first album a few weeks ago, and I downloaded this
    album last week.

I really enjoy your playing.

Angelo
  • EmmettRayEmmettRay Honolulu, Hawaii✭✭✭✭ Koa Iseman, AJL XO-503, Holo Busato
    Thanks for sharing this album Aurélien, it sounds great! Great playing from all of you!

Too bad we couldn't jam in Paris this year, maybe next time!

Emmett
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    I have just downloaded your album and it sounds great! Not sure why you would want to give it away for free but I am not complaining just enjoying so merci beaucoup & bon chance! 8)
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
    Hi ! Everyone ! Thank you, I'm gappy ig you like it ! If you want to share it, have no hesitation ;-)

Why for free? Because I'm almost sure that you wouldn't have listened to our music if it was not for free :D
    Now you discovered three guitar players and maybe you will want to listen to one of us in the future, and look for a next album. Never know ;-)

Thank you !
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    I have been a fan for a while-thanks so much for the CD mate-Limehouse blues sounds freaking amazing 8)
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    Just listened to the whole CD..
    Heres what I think-

I love the playing, first and foremost-really cool lines and the rythm player you have is really on it, sounds like you all have been listening to the right stuff! The song choices are brilliant too, the intro to 'I'll see you in my dreams' is really really touching, somehow it hits just the right vibe and I found myself smiling as I made my dinner with a glass of good beer.

The other thing worth mentioning is the fact that you have given this to us as a free download. Thats really something, its fine for the Rosenberg trio to do it from time to time but i'm pretty sure it was'nt cheap to record (I've been there) and for this I have to say merci beaucoup.

If you ever want to come over to Ireland you guys have a place to stay.

Neal
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
  • neillneill portland ,englandNew
    i haven't had a chance to listen to it all yet but loved ' you don't know what love is'. i really liked your first album, and listened to it loads. i bought that one and would have paid for this one too, so merci beaucoup aurelien, don't sell yourself short man, i think the good people who support this music would be happy to pay to listen to your music! good luck for the future, i think your playing is excellent!
    Hello !!! First, I want to say thank you to all of you ;-)

We are now at more than 500 downloads, and I am quite glad of it, and hope it will go till 1000 or more? :D

Neal, I did this for that reason, I hope to be able to go and play in other gipsy jazz places, and the easier thing is to "meet" people, and that is what we are doing actually, isn't it? :D

Hope you enjoy the music,and if you like, share it too, and listen to Django of course ;-)