DjangoBooks.com

Sample Track from The Black Market Trust

seeirwinseeirwin ✭✭✭ AJL J'attendrai | AJL Orchestra
edited August 2012 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 115
Hello Everyone,

Here's a track from the upcoming album from the Black Market Trust:

http://soundcloud.com/blackmarkettrust/good-morning

It's the song "Good Morning" from Singin' in the Rain.

The Black Market Trust is:

Jeff Radaich - lead guitar
Brian Netzley - bass
Chris Irwin - rhythm guitar

This track features Rob Hardt on Clarinet

Comments

• Smooth and kind of funny.

Jeff is a pretty great player and seems to be a funny guy. Based on the little interaction I had with him via his classes and watching him around DIJ, I'm getting both of that from this track. That being said, this needs more VH flip flops.

I'm looking forward to hearing more.
  • arjrarjr ✭✭✭
    I'm liking it man, hey Chris let me know
    when you guys have some gigs so I can come down.

Angelo
    This was definitely the highlight of my morning. Thanks, guys -- I'm looking forward to the whole album when it drops.

(On an unrelated note, this is my first post, so Hi everyone! I picked up the guitar about a year ago, and just recently caught the hot club bug, so I've just been watching the goings on and trying to absorb as much as I can.)
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Wow, what fun! Jeff is indeed a great guy, very friendly and generous in sharing his knowledge. We all mostly know him as a dynamite rhythm player for Gonzalo. It's nice to hear him as a soloist. Anyone who has jammed with him already knows how good he is.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Nice playing!!! :D
  • jeff562jeff562 ✭✭
    Thanks everybody for the friendly words ! We have been working on this one for awhile trying to utilize any down down we can when we have breaks in the schedule with Gonzalo. It's definitely taken longer than we would've liked but it looks like it's finally finished.

Once again, thanks for the nice posts and I hope you all like the rest of the record.

The GBQ will be hitting the road pretty hard the next 3 months so I hope to cross paths with some of you.

Jeff
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    See you in Madison in a couple of weeks, Jeff.
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Jeff - that tune is as good as a cup of coffee, and clears the skies! I'm really looking forward to seeing y'all again as well, at the Fest. Bopster, will be nice to meet you (I'm Paul).
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    It's just after 7:00 am here in Dogtown, so that was a nice way to start the day. Jeff is a nice guy and his playing is spot on. Really enjoyed his lead playing on this and the arrangement. Good luck with the group. Nice logo (don't know about the furry creature in the hat?).
    Swang on,
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    oops... double post. Tried to add thanks for posting.
    Swang on,