DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    As is usual with Bob's guitars, it was gone in the blink of an eye.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    I just gotta say, that is one gorgeous instrument. Obviously Bob is not content to sit on his laurels, "illustrious" though they may be. 8) And as one would expect, the video sounds great. Outta the park man!

Clearly, the bar has been raised yet again.
  • B25GibB25Gib Bremerton WA✭✭✭✭ Holo Busato, Dell'Arte Hommage, Gitane D-500, Eastman AR805
    .....Great looking guitar! Love the color of the redwood top! I spoke with Neil Andersson @ a summer Pearl Django concert last week in Gig Harbor WA and he said he had played two of Bob's new guitars recently and they were both incredible. Also said Bob's wood working/finish skills have now caught up with his "something special" luthier skills in creating guitars with an individual character and sound. I agree, as I won't be parting with my '08 Busato style.
    .....Pearl Django played at least four new songs off their new cd "Eleven" and are very well done. Lots of interplay between violin, accordian and guitar work!
    .....Jam On!
    .....Rocky