DjangoBooks.com

hello all questions and denis on minor swing

edited September 2012 in Technique Posts: 3
hello all
and excuse me for my english. it is really bad I'm French and I use a translator.
I am new to this site (which I think is excellent by the way).
I'm working on cd denis and book on gypsy rhythm (there is work I am far from being the end)
I have a little questions to ask denis about its minor swing exercises. number 2 is the first step in triplets sentences for helping you do pick (down up down down up down) or otherwise because its hard as it seems, my right as I am not an expert and in addition I'm just beginning to do solos and to top it all I am left handed and I play as a righty.
So here is if you could enlighten my small lantern I thank you in advance.
and I wish you good swing.

soon
chris
-------------------------------------------------l----------------------------------6--5----I---------------
--------------------------------------------------l-------------6--5---------5--8--------8--I--6--6
-------------------------------------- 5--4------l------4--7---------7--6-------------------I---------------
---------------5--4----------4---7----------7---l--6----------------------------------------I-----------------
-------5---7----------7---6----------------------l-------------------------------------------I----------------
--3-----------------------------------------------l-------------------------------------------I----------------

Comments