DjangoBooks.com

Unaccompanied Django CD

MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
edited December 2006 in Unaccompanied Django Posts: 6,152
This CD contains recordings for most of the pieces in the [url=https://shoppingcart.djangobooks.com/cgi-bin//cp-app.cgi?usr=&rnd=1581599&rrc=N&cip=24.19.35.240&pg=prod&ref=unaccompanied_django&cat=books&catstr=HOME:books]Unaccompanied Django[/url] book:

<**** bgcolor="#dddddd">1. Improvisation No.1 </****>

<**** bgcolor="#ffffff">2. Perfum </****>

<**** bgcolor="#dddddd">3. Improvisation No.2
(Master) </****>

<**** bgcolor="#ffffff">4. Improvisation No.2
(Alternate) </****>

<**** bgcolor="#dddddd">5. Echoes Of Spain </****>

<**** bgcolor="#ffffff">6. Naguine </****>

<**** bgcolor="#dddddd">7. Improvisation No.3
Part 1 </****>

<**** bgcolor="#ffffff">8. Improvisation No.3
Part 2 </****>

<**** bgcolor="#dddddd">9. Improvisation No.6 </****>

<**** bgcolor="#ffffff">10. Improvisation No.7
(Aka No.2) </****>

<**** bgcolor="#dddddd">11. Improvisation 47
(Improvisation No.5) </****>

<**** bgcolor="#ffffff">12. Improvisation No.4 </****>

<**** bgcolor="#dddddd">13. Belleville </****>

<**** bgcolor="#ffffff">14. Nuages </****>

<**** bgcolor="#dddddd">15. Two Improvised
Guitar Choruses (Bonus Track)</****>

Comments

• django'spooltalentdjango'spooltalent ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Michael, I bought unaccompanied about two weeks ago and I'm in astonished at the beauty of the pieces, you did a fantastic job! I was wondering if you've listened to these tracks yet and how the quality of the cd is as well. Thanks, have a great new year.

-Daniel
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hi Daniel,

Glad you're enjoying the book!

The in Solitaire CD sounds pretty good...I think the mastering on the Fremeaux set is better. But it's still decent and very convenient if you're working with the book.

Thanks!

'm
  • CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
    Hey MIchael is the track listing above the same on the cd with the book? and correct me if I am wrong but aren't the Gypsy etudes on the cd? I was listening to the disc last night and going through the transcriptions by eye. Is there a track listing somewhere for the disc included with the book? Also where is a good place to here Stephanesque? I know just relax is on the internet I may even have the video saved to my computer. I heard stephanesque is similair to the piece Stochelo plays in the Django Legacy video but is it close enough to use with the transcription? I just got the book for Christmas and I am glad I can work up an unaccompanied reportoire (mainly because I don't have many people to play this music with in my area). Thanks for all your help.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
  • CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
    No I actually just got the book for Christmas from my parents. The cd was with it. I didn't even think to look on the cd itself. I had been meaning to order the book ever since I knew it was out but never actually got around to it (I know I am a bad customer :D ) but I can't wait to get into it. I have been trying to learn in Improv 5 for a while off and on. Now I have it fully transcribed. Thanks for all your work.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Ok...cool!