DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• tacosandbeertacosandbeer ✭✭
    What was the price on this (already sold when I came across it)?
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." --Friedrich Nietzsche
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Someone should develop an algorithm to count the milliseconds between listing one of Bob's guitars, and that same guitar being snatched up. :shock:

(Hey, I used "algorithm." Do I have to join the modern era?)
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • noodlenotnoodlenot ✭✭✭
    Hey, Michael... at least delete these threads after the guitars are sold... it´s just too painful being reminded (again and again) that i didn´t get an Holo guitar... :)
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    The guitar was just a hologram!
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Someone should develop an algorithm to count the milliseconds between listing one of Bob's guitars, and that same guitar being snatched up. :shock:

The time Holos sell is still measured in seconds, but only a few. Only moments after I list one the phone starts ringing off the hook!

M
    noodlenot wrote:
    Hey, Michael... at least delete these threads after the guitars are sold... it´s just too painful being reminded (again and again) that i didn´t get an Holo guitar... :)

I know it's frustrating, but it will be all the more rewarding when you finally do receive a Holo guitar. Besides, with Bob's dedication to improvement, they can only get better!

M
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭

The time Holos sell is still measured in seconds, but only a few. Only moments after I list one the phone starts ringing off the hook!

M

Sure, sure, ok, seconds. I'm still developing an e-sniping app for your Holo listings. I'll make millions. Wait....I only learned BASIC back in the late 70's... :oops:
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • noodlenotnoodlenot ✭✭✭
    noodlenot wrote:

I know it's frustrating, but it will be all the more rewarding when you finally do receive a Holo guitar. Besides, with Bob's dedication to improvement, they can only get better!

M
    good sales point you´ve got there.
  • tacosandbeertacosandbeer ✭✭
    So no input on what the guitar was listed for?
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." --Friedrich Nietzsche
    Holo guitars are generally priced at $4500. However this one had a couple of small dings so it was discounted slightly.