DjangoBooks.com

New videos from L'Ensemble Zaiti

AndreasObergAndreasOberg Stockholm,SwedenModerator
edited February 2006 in Welcome Posts: 522
I'm going to Paris at the end of next month to play with Adrien Moignard and Mathieu Chatelain. They have updated their website a few days ago and you cand find some nice video footage of them playing in Samois etc.
Check out:
http://www.ensemblezaiti.com/fr/disco.html
(you have to scroll down a bit to find the videos)

Enjoy!
Andreas

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    holy shit, that's me filming some of it , i wonder how they got a hold of it.... at least i think it's me filming , it probably is cuz you can see me focusing on my buddy roberto (the first split second) and then you see the awesome work of my camera work, focusing on where the action is
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
  • V-dubV-dub San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭
    thanks dennis,

Nice shot of the fingerboard. Now I can steal those chord voicings for the head!
  • RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    I can't open the zaiti page, I am being redirected to a web master page or something, any help?

Thanks
  • aceace Buffalo, NY✭✭✭✭
    All the people watching the new videos (over and over again) made them exceed their bandwidth. I expect it should be up soon. I may be at fault as I've spent most of my day watching those videos and sending links for other to watch. They are well worth the wait.
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    Dennis,
    I sent them a copy, but never heard back from them about it- perhaps it was from that? at least if it's the stuff from the summer . . . .
    I still haven't been able to look at their website! hope it gets fixed soon!
    Cheers,
    B.
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    This is great,
    The videos are amazing- and yeah dennis- thats you filming!! (great job; wanna do it again this year?)
    What is that tune paquito? Who wrote it? its a nice tune!
    THanks
    Ben
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Paquito is a Ninine Garcia tune...available in the shop!
    garcia_dream.jpeg

Best,
    Jack.
    Hi jack,
    Anyone know the changes?
    Thanks
    B.
    Ps. jack coming down to see steph and kevin nolan together?
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Ben,

When is that gig?
    Also, Will Patton, who recorded Paquito (with Ninine) for an album of his is sending me a copy of his lead sheet-I'll let you know what it says...

Best,
    Jack.